Dr. Michaela McClure

Hi,   I’m Dr. Michaela McClure       With 15 years in practice and a focus on the physical issues my patients presented with, it became clear that we have to address the emotional body as well to truly heal and feel our best.  

I’m here to guide you through this journey of physical and emotional healing.

I use Chiropractic care to address your physical health and Breathwork to address your emotional well-being.

I’m here to support you in learning to trust your body, tap into your body’s wisdom and create sustainable change in your life.

Let me help you reach your personal best – it’s what I’m passionate about!

Featured In

Recent Blog Posts

Mindfulness and You

Dr. Donna Rockwell, clinical psychologist/mindfulness expert wrote that most people live in a state where they are "either bemoaning their past or catastrophizing their future". What is mindfulness? Over the last decade, mindfulness has become a buzz-word. But what is...

read more

Why Exercise?

  We hear over and over again how important exercise is to our health. But do we understand why? Why exercise? What you gain Exercise brings many benefits. Did you know that the simple act of adding exercise to your day can add years to your life? A large study...

read more

Sleep zzzzzzz…

Sleep matters. We all require adequate sleep to function well but so many of us are living sleep deprived. Up to 60% of us report that we have trouble sleeping a few nights a week - what secrets do the other 40% know about getting a good night's rest? Consequences...

read more